Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Okay...okay.....I caved.

I said earlier today I would not go out and dig in the dirt because it is too cold and wet but I caved. It was really the dogs fault - she was at the door begging to go out and play ball so I did - and while I was out there I saw the pathetic wilted leftovers from last seasons hostas and iris and I just HAD to cut them back.

I also trenched next to the spinach in an effort to get some of the standing water to run off. Seemed to work - let's hope for the best.

OH - and the BEST news today - my red aparagus bean seeds arrived in the mail YEAH! Cannot wait to get those puppies in the ground.

Speaking of mail - my sis sent me books for my son (which he loved) and a book and map on New Zealand, ouur next vacation destination, and they also arrived today. Cool! Thanks Mer!

No comments:

Post a Comment